Body Massage Reflexology
Sauna health benefits are many for your body and it is a good reason for visiting a sauna on a regular basis. On the surface, you feel and look better, but the real health benefits of sauna go much deeper because it can help to stave off diseases in a natural and healthy way. There is strong evidence that the toxins we breathe, eat and drink are responsible for many serious illnesses, but saunas proves to be one of the most effective ways for the removal of these toxins. At Hastings Spa, we have both the High Heat and Steam saunas so you can have the best of both.
Sauna Health Video
Reap the Sauna Health Benefits
They include, but are not limited to:
- Boosting your immunity through an increase of white blood cell production
- Eliminating toxins, chemicals, and other impurities from your skin
- Increasing heart rate, blood circulation, and metabolic rate
- Loosening and relaxing your muscles after your exercise
- Relieving stress, tension, and high blood pressure
- Enjoying a stronger sense of mental well-being and rejuvenation
- Opening skin pores to release trapped oils and dirt
- Relaxing tense facial muscles
- Loosening dead, dry skin which makes exfoliation easier
- Promoting a clear complexion
- To help relieve overheating in warm weather
- To reduce your chance of catching a cold or the flu by half. It is difficult for cold and flu viruses to survive in a sauna.
Other Sauna Health Benefits
According to LA times Sauna Study, ‘Men who take frequent saunas live longer, study shows’. Why that is remains elusive but it most certainly applies to women as well. There are many other benefits to using high heat or steam saunas regularly. You can check them out in our FAQ page for more interesting facts.